Features & Benefits
INTRODUCING…THE ALL NEW
TrackMaster All Terrain Wheelchair Features and Benefits
- The TrackMaster machine will maneuver in tight spaces. The Series 1 model with 4.5” tracks will fit through 32” doors.
- The TrackMaster Series 1 fits most mobility access equipment such as vehicle lifts, entry ramps, and other public access equipment.
- These mobility features are not supplied by most other track machines.
- The standard seat on the basic unit is our static chair with Comfort Company brand products (optional).
- The standard seat has a posterior tilt adjustment in a 3-degree increment.
- Interchangeable, swing away arm rest for easy transfer.
- Adjustable flip-up footrest for each transfer and operator comfort.
- Vibration dampening technology: 4-point suspension gives the operator a 360-degree movement that lessens lateral and vertical stress pain.
TAKE LIFE WHERE YOU WANT TO GO!
- These tracks are 4.5” wide allowing access through 32” doorways, van entries, and all other public handicap accessible entries and equipment.
- The track material is selected because it does not make black rubber streak marks on concrete, tile, linoleum, and does not damage carpet.
- The Series 1 narrow tracks are designed for any indoor/outdoor applications. It could replace existing wheelchair as the primary chair.
- The Series 1 is an off road wheelchair which also performs in outdoor environments similar to the Series 2 with wide tracks.
- The Series 1 and Series 2 model machines are both silent, good for peaceful trail riding or hunting.
- The Series 1 and Series 2 model machines deliver equal power to each track allowing zero radius spin.
- Others when turning, stop one track creating a drag which cuts efficiency and damages surfaces.
- TrackMaster 30-degree angle forward elevated track enables climbing curbs and debris.
- The TrackMaster has a well-balanced profile for extreme conditions in uneven terrain. Stainless Steel axle shaft that secures the track wheels to the frame and tracks.
* Others have small bolts which can reverse out to lose the entire track system during operation.
FOR THE EXTREME…
- The Series 2 wide tracks provide most all of the advantages of the Series 1 narrow tracks including all terrain wheelchair features allowing a wider range of outdoor surface terrain and conditions.
- The Series 2 width is 6.5-inches of aggressive track patterns. These patterns perform well in all types of surfaces. See TrackMaster videos for most of the challenges these tracks can conquer, both on hard, flat surfaces and as an off road wheelchair.
- We have a dual track system so you can invest in both track patterns if you wish with track assembly options. You can have two machines in one frame.
* Others do not offer multiple track systems.
- Custom made USA high output motors designed for the challenge of a track-based expectation/performance.
- Dual 1 horsepower electric motors provide plenty of torque and power for our all terrain wheelchair.
- IP65 rating is “dust tight” and water protected for gear boxes and motors.
- TrackMaster has customized motors with rigid specifications, more powerful and with stronger components.
- The outdoors requires more power for an off road wheelchair. You will be disappointed with anything less than 1 horsepower motors.
* Others offer “off the shelf” motors typically known for common power wheelchairs.
* Others do not supply this level of motor specification.
- The TrackMaster was originally engineered by professionals at Rose Hulman Ventures, a division of Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology at Terre Haute, Indiana resulting in many United States patents.
- The TrackMaster is professionally engineered to accept commercial seating systems providing adaptive apparatus of most of the commercial companies. These specialists provide the equipment needed for the operator.
- All wiring on the machine is marine grade. All the wires are joined and color coded neatly in the battery box.
- A low center of gravity and centric balance is achieved by placement of weighted items (batteries, motors, drive components, and the occupant) in the proper location to maximize balance and stability. All functions of the machine are engineered around and for the operator. This engineering creates safety unequaled in the industry.
- Water depth all terrain wheelchair mobility to 12-inches for off road wheelchair conditions such as trail puddles and swampy conditions. DO NOT exceed water depth to the electronics control box.
- Our custom motors are also equipped with an electronic break that locks the motors when not under power to secure the machine on uneven terrain. This feature is to secure the machine for additional stability when transferring to another chair.
* Most others do not offer these safety features.
* Other Track machines have problems ejecting the operator in rugged conditions due to their poor design.
- Curtiss-Wright R-Net 120 amp power module with TrackMaster programmed software modifications will properly control the machine.
- The controller (joystick) is compatible with smart technologies and accessory equipment.
- All smart technologies of handicap accessory equipment can be mounted on TrackMaster units.
* Others do not offer these technology features.
- 100-amp hour 12-volt maintenance free AGM battery. (Absorbent Glass Mat)
- Deep cycle design works with virtually all backup systems.
- Efficient glass recombination of up to 99%.
- Maintenance free.
- Sealed, spill-proof and no exposure to hazardous chemicals.
- Computer-generated grid design and robust plate.
- Delivering up to 8-miles of performance at a maximum speed of 4.5 mph depending on terrain with incredible uphill climbing.
- TrackMaster partners with AmyLior (aka Amysystems) for the use of the Amyseat as our primary complex rehab seating solution.
- Two (2) 1,200 lumen LED adjustable floodlights for dim and dark conditions. Very bright for night usage.
- Small generators can be mounted for extended endurance and piece of mind.
- The TrackMaster is equipped with a waterproof smart charger with built-in Bluetooth.
- The battery is charged, smartly…to perfect condition. The seven-step charging algorithm gets the best out of your battery. The charger gives the battery the power it needs, maintains its health, ensures better performance…and a longer life.
- Recovery of deeply-discharged ‘dead’ batteries. Unlike other brands, this charger will attempt to recharge a deeply-discharged battery by force-feeding it with a low current. Normal charging will then be resumed as soon as there is sufficient voltage across the battery terminals.
- Check the status of your battery remotely. This charger is equipped with built-in Bluetooth so the status of the charger and the battery can be checked on a smart phone, tablet or laptop.
- DO NOT USE an extension cord. Plug directly into a proper outlet for maximum charging performance.
For five (5) years from the date of purchase,TrackMaster will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of TrackMaster to be defective in materials and/or workmanship:
Structural frame components include: Frame welding (Series 1 and Series 2)
Waterproof Smart Charger with Built-in Bluetooth
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product, and lasts for five (5) years from the date of the original purchase of this product. Does not cover damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use or misuse, neglect, exposure to excess moisture, fire, improper packing, lighting, power surges, or other acts of nature.
This limited warranty does not cover damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from repairs attempted by anyone unauthorized by the original manufacturer to make sur repairs.
Manufacturer is not liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of this product.
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, TrackMaster will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of TrackMaster to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
R-NET Control System (Joystick and Power Module)
The warranty will be void if the R-NET has not been used in accordance with Technical Manual SK77981, the R-NET has been subject to misuse or abuse, or if the R-NET has been modified or repairs by unauthorized persons. First year parts and labor, after first year (parts only).
Tracks (Series 1 and Series 2)
First year parts and labor, after first year (parts only).
For one (1) year from the date of purchase,TrackMaster will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of TrackMaster to be defective in materials and/or workmanship:
• Batteries (optional lithium batteries will vary)
• All electrical components (excluding R-NET, Joystick, Pow-er Module, Battery Charger)
• Drive, Idler, and Bogie Wheels
• OEM manufacturer warranty for options made by the original manufacturer
• COMPLEX REHAB SEATING (OEM warranty)
The Following Conditions Apply:
• Warranty and repair adjustment calculated from manufacturing date if not registered or proof of purchase within two weeks of sale.
• Warranty void if unauthorized repairs attempted by an unauthorized TrackMaster Dealer.
• Deep water damage is not covered under warranty.
• Cosmetic repairs are done at the owner’s request and expense.