- Our Story
- Contact Us
TrackMaster machines can deliver 10+ miles of performance at a maximum speed of 5.5 mph depending on terrain with incredible uphill climbing.
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, TrackMaster will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of TrackMaster to be defective in materials and/or workmanship:
Structural frame components include: Frame welding (Series 1 and Series 2)
For one (1) year from the date of purchase, TrackMaster will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of TrackMaster to be defective in materials and/or workmanship:
The Following Conditions Apply:
• Warranty and repair adjustment calculated from manufacturing date if not registered or proof of purchase within two weeks of sale.
• Warranty void if unauthorized repairs attempted by an unauthorized TrackMaster Dealer.
• Deep water damage is not covered under warranty.
• Cosmetic repairs are done at the owner’s request and expense.
How Will The Machine Be Used?
• Level of aggressiveness of the user
• Level of aggresiveness of the environment and terrain
• Width of track balanced against anticipated openings (Door Width, Van Ramp Width etc.)
• Entrance and exit openings to determine size requirements
• Determine if modifications are needed at the user’s home or place of business
• What type of vehicle will be transporting the machine? (Van, Sedan, SUV, Pickup Truck)
• If vehicle is enclosed, determine the head space for loading the machine (including a pickup truck with topper).
• How will the machine be transported? (Tailgated Lift, Open Trailer, Enclosed Trailer, Open Truck Bed)
• What is the ramp width? Is it rear side load?
• For van transport be sure to also evaluate the vehicle width and door access.
AKE LIFE WHERE YOU WANT TO GO!
* Others have small bolts which can reverse out to lose the entire track system during operation.
FOR THE EXTREME…
* Others offer “off the shelf” motors typically known for common power wheelchairs.
* Others do not supply this level of motor specification.
You can order through your Medical Equipment Dealer/Provider or contact us directly through our website at www.trackmastermobility.com or toll free at 1-833-742-0966 and we would be happy to refer you to one of our Dealers in the Trackmaster Network.
Pricing is available through a local dealer, but costs can vary depending on the seating system, battery option, additional accessories or electronics, and alternate control systems that may be needed depending on the end-user’s specific issues.
Many machines have been covered by private insurance, workers’ comp, vocational rehab, or the VA if you are a Veteran. Finance programs are also available! Please check with your dealer to find out more about billing options.
Yep! TrackMaster is the lightest and leanest track chair on the market today, but don’t let its smaller size fool you. It’s the toughest and most durable track chair on the market today. Feel the TrackMaster difference!
We offer a 5-year warranty for any manufacturer related defects. The lead acid battery comes with a 1-year warranty, Lithium battery available that has a 10-year warranty. Please see our Resources Page for more information.
Just your typical garden hose will get the job done if your Trackmaster has been in the mud, in the snow or at the beach. Salt water can be harmful to most equipment so we recommend a thorough rinsing of the bogey wheels, drive wheels and tracks. When hosing off your machine please be cautious of the electronics and battery box to avoid damage.
The S1 is 28.5” wide, fits through most standard doorways and loads easily in a mobility van. The S2 is 31.75” wide and is designed for end-users who want to hit the outdoors in the most extreme conditions.
The TrackMaster can manage a 30 % (degree) side, forward and back angle with our static seating. We encourage individuals to monitor the terrain and understand their surroundings based on this capability. However, we indicate to beginners without training to refer to our owner's manual which indicates 9% degrees.
300 lbs for AGM battery machines, 400 lbs for Lithium battery machines.
Depending on usage and the terrain, the battery should last around 10 miles depending on the terrain and usage. Follow proper charging instructions after each use to ensure that you obtain a full-charge.
It depends on how much the battery is depleted. AGM batteries may take 12-18 hours. Lithium could 6-8 hours.
Less than 8 weeks (including shipping) for a standard machine. 12-14 weeks (including shipping) for a machine with complex rehab seating.
Absolutely! We have a list of standard accessories that can be orderd for an additional charge, i.e. cell phone or cup holder, rifle mount, gear bag, etc. however many choose to purchase after-market products to install on their machine after delivery based on individual preference.
Yes! However, there are far too many to list here and depending on your situation you may have to raise some funds yourself to help with the cost as many grants available through non-profit organizations have limits or caps.